Favourite products – lighting

August 19, 2010

As a supplement to the last Interiors Q&A on planning your lighting we feature some of our favourite light fittings here.  For more information on each fitting click on the image and if you want to have the product installed in your home contact us.

Manufactured by CTO Lighting

Manufactured and Designed by Tom Dixon

Manufactured by Bestlite - Designed by Robert Dudley Best

Manufactured by flos - Designed by Gino Sarfatti

Manufactured by Anglepoise - Designed by George Carwardine

Manufactured by Foscarini - Designed by Patricia Urquiola

Manufactured by Flos - Designed by Philippe Starck

Manufactured by Artemide - Designed by De Lucchi and Fassina

Maufactured by Targetti Poulsen - Designed by Poul Henningsen

1. August 19, 2010 4:28 pm

These are great! I love that Gino Sarfatti! If you are looking for custom lighting in copper, brass, or bronze.. check out http://www.texaslightsmith.com 🙂

2. August 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Love that Tom Dixon pendant, esp. in multiples

3. August 19, 2010 5:34 pm

What a great blog!!! I adore the CTO Lighting chandelier. If you are looking for beautiful lamps, I have a post about Kinzig Design Home lamps on my blog, http://www.lookingatglass.com

4. September 16, 2010 10:06 am

I find myself coming back to your web-site because you have lots of awesome insights and also you happen to be at this a while, which is very impressive and tells me you know your stuff.

5. September 23, 2010 11:15 am

You’ve displayed a good selection of lighting here but let’s not forget some of the smaller designers like Frandsen, Fabbian and Belid.

6. September 13, 2011 8:14 pm

These lights are great, thanks for sharing