Dreamwall new ranges

November 15, 2013

Many people would love an exposed brick or stone wall in their home but unfortunately the reality is that the procedure to get the look is very involved. Also the bricks or stone underneath your plaster are often poor quality so the desired look isn’t achieved. However, for the last 10 years Dreamwall has been helping people recreate this look without any hassle by using their wall panels. The company has now released a new range of panels featuring different looks and textures to compliment their original faux brick and stone panels.

Designed to help you get an exposed brick or stone look the panels come in a large format and are very easily applied. Some of the panels are even waterproof so can be used in a bathroom. When the product is installed and hung on your wall you don’t see any joins and the product is very realistic. If you’ve seen the large slate feature walls in your local Next store it was probably a Dreamwall product. Next time you see one take a closer look, you will be amazed at how authentic they look.

Dreamwalls

My favourite of the new panels recently added to the Dreamwall range is the Nature collection launched last month. These panels are manufactured from recycled oak wood wine barrels that previously held Rioja. The Pinot panel is shown below, I love the depth of colours and textures in this panels. I’d like to use these in a kitchen space to add interest to the room, you could happily cook imagining all the wine created in those wine barrels!

Dreamwalls

Another new panel in the Nature collection is Cabernet. The style of this panel would make a great feature wall in a master bedroom, bringing warmth to this private space. The panels are 800mm x 400mm so the large format makes installation very easy. The panels are simply screwed to the wall and the next panel covers the screw holes. No special materials are required and your home is instantly transformed.

Dreamwalls

Do take a read of the Dreamwall blog where you can find all of the information of their range and then contact Hannah Coleman to start planning your very own Dreamwall.

If you have enjoyed this post why don’t you head over to our page on Facebook, or follow me for my regular updates on twitterFull details of all our Interior Design and Build services can be found on our website.

1. DreamwallStyle permalink
    November 15, 2013 9:28 am

Thank you so much Andrew for featuring Dreamwall really lovely post thank you so much Hannah x

• November 15, 2013 9:34 am

You are very welcome Hannah. I really do love these new panels. And last time I saw the slate ones in a store I was blown away by the quality and authenticity of them.

• DreamwallStyle permalink
        November 15, 2013 9:51 am

Very excited for the new ranges coming out next year and we hope to get to a trade show in London with them again maybe Surface design or decorex

• November 15, 2013 9:53 am

Great news. I’m looking for a project to use the Nature collection on – they look so good!

• DreamwallStyle permalink
        November 15, 2013 4:22 pm

so exciting

2. DreamwallStyle permalink
    November 15, 2013 9:39 am

Reblogged this on 'Dreamwall Style Blog' and commented:
    APD interiors feature Dreamwall on todays APD interiors Blog post Thank you Andrew

3. November 16, 2013 1:58 am

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

4. November 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Really practical design ideas. Got quite few ideas for my own house. I would surely recommend this site to my friends and relatives. Thanks. Good work… Hope, this is the result of pretty much of research.
    Architects In Hyderabad

5. November 20, 2013 1:45 pm

I use to go in a cafe, which has naked walls with bricks. I really want to make that look in my room. However, off course it is not possible to remove the plaster to create that look. I think these panels will rock for me.

6. November 20, 2013 2:48 pm

I’m impressed with the product and it’s really easy to install!

Trackbacks

1. Dreamwall featured on APD Interiors Blog | Dreamwall wallcoverings with a difference OFFICIAL BLOG